1. Auto Transport Junction ("Agent") is licensed transportation broker that
arranges for transport of the vehicle(s) for customers ("Shipper") by independently owned and operated motor carriers ("Carrier").
2. Carrier should be fully licensed, bonded and insured interstate motor carriers meeting current state and interstate licensing requirements. Copies of the licensing, insurance certificates and bills of lading shall be on file at Agent's office.
3. The carrier and driver jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport his/her or their motor vehicle between its pick up location and the destination set forth on this shipping order-bill of lading.
4. Shipper is responsible for preparing the vehicle for transport, including disarming any alarm systems (keys must also be provided to any alarm system), removing any loose parts, protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, etc. Any part of the vehicle that falls off during transport is the customer's responsibility including damages caused to any and all other vehicles involved. Shipper shall remove all non-permanent outside mounted luggage and other racks prior to shipment. Vehicles must be tendered to carrier in good running condition (unless otherwise noted) with no more than a half tank of fuel (prefer 1/4 tank).
5. The carrier will not be responsible for any exhaust system, mufflers, or tail pipes, any mechanical function damage to include engine, transmission, rear end, motor mounts, drive trains, wiring systems, cooling systems, window motors, radios, stereo systems, power steering, air bag, brake systems, clutch cable or clutch, vehicle computerized components, or alarm systems (anything that is mechanical or electrical) except by fault of drivers negligence.
6. Carrier or its agents will not knowingly transport vehicles with personal or household items in the passenger or trunk compartment. Federal regulation prohibits from doing so. If such items are shipped unknown to an agent or carrier, such items become the sole responsibility of the shipper. Should damage occur or fines are levied, said fines or damage is shipper's responsibility. If you place personal items in your car, you will be subject to additional fees at the discretion of the transporting company. Carrier is niether liable for personal items left in vehicle, nor for damage caused to vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items.
7. No electronic equipment, valuables, plants, live pets, alcohol, drugs or firearms may be left in the vehicle.
8. Agent or its agents will not be responsible for vandalism, acts of God (fire, flooding, hail, sand storm, tornadoes, and earthquakes) or objects flying from the road or sky during transport. Shippers should maintain their own insurance for these reasons.
9. Pickup and delivery dates are only estimates. There are no guarantees. No exceptions.
The transporter or broker will not be held responsible for delays for any reason. The transporter or broker is not responsible for damages caused by delays (i.e.: rental car reimbursement).
10. The Transporter will not be responsible for any convertible tops that are loose, torn, or have visible wear, vehicle boots, caps, masks, bras, or any other type of canvas or material covering. No exceptions.
11. There will be an extra charge for oversized or inoperable vehicles.
12. If damage should occur, all moneys owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the Bill of Lading, and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies that shipper or his agent has received the said vehicle in good condition, and that Auto Transport Junction and its agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his agent MUST check vehicle thoroughly before signing the Bill of Lading.
13. Auto Transport Junction and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone within 24 hours. Shipper must submit in writing a description of damage and clear pictures within 10 days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. Auto Transport Junction will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way will Auto Transport Junction accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier.
14. In case receiving party is not available for delivery at scheduled time, or has not paid the full balance,vehicle(s) will be taken to and left at the nearest terminal at the discretion of the carrier, where the receiving party will have to retrieve and pay for storage or re-delivery fees.
15. Shipper warrants that deposit paid to Auto Transport Junction is for delivered vehicles, and will not seek to charge back a credit card or stop a check to offset any dispute for damage claims. Department of Transportation regulations require that all claims be filed in writing and all tariffs be paid in full before claim can be processed.
16. If you place an order with us, you have the option to cancel any time prior to your vehicle being assigned to a transporter at no cost to you. If your vehicle is booked on a transporter before you fax or email your cancellation, you will lose the deposit amount.
17. By either submitting your order online, sending us your order by fax or by email, shipper accepts the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here and on Auto Transport Junction web site.
18. This supersedes all prior written or oral representation of Auto Transport Junction and constitutes the entire agreement between shipper and Auto Transport Junction and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer of Auto Transport Junction.
20. There is no obligation in obtaining a free shipping quote.
Reliable Auto Transport from Sea to Shining Sea
License # MC 625043